Megamind    0

New form submission for LU server

Server name: [0.1]Top Down City LC-MP Server
OGP username : : Megamind
Port: : 2301
Player count:: 50
Server location : : US

Megamind    0

Dear Cloudward's i have given an app for gta 3 server and em still waiting i have done all of the requirements like ogp etc..

i  shall be very thankfull to cloudwards.es if they except it

thank's

regard's: Megamind

saqib    0
On 7/17/2017 at 5:05 AM, Megamind said:

Dear Cloudward's i have given an app for gta 3 server and em still waiting i have done all of the requirements like ogp etc..

i  shall be very thankfull to cloudwards.es if they except it

thank's

regard's: Megamind

accept his application 1 week is also completed

haZh    12
48 minutes ago, saqib said:

accept his application 1 week is also completed

No need to show up in everyone's thread and post "accept this" and "accept that" because it will be accepted only if the owners want and not according to the number of replies it has, and this goes to your other friend too. There is also something called "Personal Messages" so that would be better. It's not like a bunch of kids can show up here and ask for servers because the server resources are limited, and the usage should be balanced. Otherwise it will be a lagging hell and everyone will regret that they even apply for a server here.

I myself have waited a considerable amount of time to get my server requests accepted, and was a bit lucky because I joined here a bit early when there were not too many requests coming. Right now I have 2 gaming servers and 1 full VPS from Cloudwards, yeah that's right for "FREE". And use the word "Please" next time because I personally don't like your attitude. If I were running Cloudwards I would ban you straight up, no joke. Never ever take advantage of these people because they probably won't post what I have just posted, because that would give them a bad image or something I don't know.

There were also a kid called Rouke with the same attitude as your's, spreading shit all over the forum expecting things to change and the only things he got successfully was a ban, so good luck with your journey or whatever the hell it is.